Exhibition or Conference Sales Executive
We are currently looking for an Exhibition or Conference Sales Executive to join us. You will be required to sell stand and sponsorship space to big names within this sector, helping them to get the most benefiting at this event.
We are looking for a degree educated candidate who has at least 1years experience within a sales role. Experience within media, exhibition or conference sales would be preferred. The ability to negotiate at a senior level will make you a success in this role as well as your proven ability to prioritize. German and English language is a must. Any additional language will be a bonus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize telephone solicitation, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target for each conference;
- Research and develop a list of potential exhibitors when required;
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential sponsorship clients and exhibitors;
- Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, sponsors and exhibitors;
- Update the company database as required;
- Coordinate visitors and other participants of the exhibition;
- Maintain knowledge of conference timelines and sponsorship deadlines;
- Delegate administrative functions to assistants where possible;
- Meet with trade and professional organizations and other groups to organize, promote and
- discuss ICS conference / trade show services;
- Invoice sponsors and exhibitors once agreements have been reached;
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, Continuous proactive skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General qualification requirements include:
- Ability to communicate customer needs and resolve issues independently.
- Ability to establish and master goals.
- Ability to identify and develop accounts.
- Ability to act independently with minimal or no supervision.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Business Administration or equivalent degree, with 1-3 years experience in corporate sales. Reasonable combination of education and experience will also be considered.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business materials, professional journals, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, proposals and grant submissions. Ability to effectively present information both electronically and in person and respond to questions from clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions. Ability to apply mathematical concepts to understand financial statements, budgets and cash flow.
This is an exciting opportunity so please APPLY NOW by sending your CV and other documents at email@example.com