The Xhafa Exhibition and the IME guarantee the right to protection of all personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, as amended, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (General Data Protection Regulation), provided by made confidential, and the employees of the company are bound by a duty of secrecy regarding them. Personal data submitted will be processed exclusively for the purpose of the matter under consideration
What information do we collect?
We collect the following data and information from our users.
Personal information: name, profession, organization name, email address, website address, telephone number.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your personal Information from various sources:
– When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our site;
– When you use or access our site in connection with your use of our services;
– From direct contact (for example, we meet you at an event).
How do we safeguard your information?
We take great care in maintaining the security of the site and your information. We will never sell your data to any third party, ever. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our site, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We do not rent, sell, or share users’ information with third parties
We may use the information:
– To communicate with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have (via phone, email, etc.);
– To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
– To serve you personalized notifications when you use our site;
– To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”);
– For statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the site.
You may request to:
– Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
– Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
– Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
– Request erasure of your personal information.
– Object to the processing of personal information by us.
– Restrict processing of your personal information by us.
– Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our own discretion.
We may use your personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, within such marketing materials we provide you with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.